What’s E0 Grade For Formaldehyde Emission of Wood Based Panels ?
In China, the grade of Formaldehyde Emission of Wood Based Panels are E0, E1, E2 . E0, E1, E2 are the Formaldehyde Emission standards for MDF, HDF, Particleboard, OSB, plywood, veneered plywood, blockboard, melamine faced board, floor.
According to the national compulsory standard GB18580-2001<Limit of Formaldehyde Emission of Wood-based Panels and Finishing Products>, all wood-based panels should meet E1 or E2 grade.
In China, E0 (‘0’ is the number ‘0’, not letter ‘O’) comes from the national standard GB/T9846.1- 9846.8-2004 <Plywood> . However, E0 grade is not compulsory standard in China. But many manufacturers are trying to adopt E0 standard in production.
The standard of E0, E1, E2 according to China standard (desiccator test value):
- Plywood Plywood is a glued wood panel made up of relatively thin layers of veneer with the grain of adjacent layers at right angles or of veneer in combination with a core of lumber or of […]
- Plywood Grade (1-1) – US Plywood Standard (APA PS1-95 Construction and Industrial Plywood) APA's PS1-95 is an important standard for Construction and Industrial Plywood . According to PS1-95, the grades of face/back veneers of plywood are classified into Grade N, A, B, C Plugged, C, D.
- The Grade & Quality Of Poplar Cores for film faced plywood The description and characteristics of poplar cores for film faced plywood. AA grade poplar core, A+ grade poplar core, A grade poplar core, B+ grade poplar core, B grade poplar core, C+ […]
- The Grade & Quality Of Hardwood/Birch Cores for plywood The description and characteristics of Hardwood/Birch cores for plywood. AA grade hardwood/birch core, A+ grade hardwood/birch core, A grade hardwood/birch core
- The Grade & Quality Of Poplar Cores for plywood The description and characteristics of poplar cores for plywood. AA grade poplar core, A+ grade poplar core, A grade poplar core, B+ grade poplar core, B grade poplar core, C+ grade […]