Archive for the ‘Knowledge’ Category

Filed Under (Knowledge) by Mason Pan on March-26-2015

What Are FK Glue And FSF Glue ? If you import plywood from Russia, you may find that the glue for their plywood are FK glue or FSF glue .  What are FK glue and FSF glue ? In fact, ‘FK’ stands for Water Resistant Glue (it should be Moisture Resistant Glue) , i.e. MR […]

Filed Under (Knowledge) by Mason Pan on March-21-2015

Lumber or timer means wood cut from trees which is milled, either rough or finished and ready for uses like building and construction, carpentry, furniture, flooring .

Filed Under (Knowledge, Quality & Markets) by Mason Pan on March-17-2015

Tolerance on thickness Of Plywood and the related Number Of Plies.

Filed Under (Knowledge, Miscellaneous) by Mason Pan on March-15-2015

Manufacturers will print two kinds of marks for plywood: 1. Marks stamped on each sheets of plywood; 2: Marks printed on packages of plywood .

Filed Under (Knowledge) by Mason Pan on March-8-2015

Do you want to know from which country who sent you a Email address or gave you a call ? There are two simple ways.